Rabu, 19 Juni 2013

New Nails~

I went to a mall with some friends of mine, we watched "Man of Steel" and playing some arcade games like basketball and the others.
We also when to the bookstore :3
It was fun!!

--
I also painted my nails since it comes to end-of-the-semester holiday~!!
I colored these nails of mine with gold nail polish and after that cover it with silver-glitter-transparent polish.
and not only that ,
I also bought a wristband or bracelet or whatever you call it (see the picture below) :D
the three of us bought the same wristband :9

I hope I'll have another great moments again later~ xD

1 komentar:

  1. Ooo, absolutely adore your nails! So pretty! *___*

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    BalasHapus

please use formal speech here :)